Ship Your Clock To Us
Please wrap each piece separately, using soft packing material such as tissue paper or bubble pack. Detach & pack weights & pendulum carefully.
- Use a strong cardboard box and pack with plenty of crushed paper or foam chips on all sides.
- Now place this box into a larger box and use plenty of crushed paper or foam chips as insulation.
- Mark the box in large letters: “GLASS—DO NOT DROP” and “FRAGILE“.
- Make sure to include a letter inside with your name, address, telephone number and email address as well as a description of the clock and the needed repairs.
- Use a large label with your name and address on the outside. Print clearly.
- Send via UPS, FedEx or a local professional packing & shipping service. Insure your package for loss and/or additional damage. Take the package directly to a UPS or FedEx store, or call their offices to arrange to have the package picked up at your home or office.
- Within 24 hours of receipt of your package, we will contact you with an estimate.
National Clock Repair
6450 Lower York Road
New Hope, PA 18938